Sign on Bonus Available!
Did you know? More than 90% of all network staff have noted being satisfied with working at CVN.
About Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at VVSD:
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at VVSD provides high-quality mental healthcare services accessible to all post-9/11 (including National Guard and Reserves), their families, and the families of active-duty service members including spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings, caregivers, and others.
A Career with the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at VVSD
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic offers a variety of services to post 9/11 Veterans, Active-Duty Service Members, Reservists, National Guard and their family members. Therapist will provide evidence-based therapy to individuals, couples and families. The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic has a commitment to training, consultation and proficiency in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy, and Prolonged Exposure. The Clinician will provide evidence-based treatment to veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families. The Clinician will have training Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and should be skilled at offering treatment in a measurement-based, time-limited treatment environment. Clinician must have background and training in utilizing evidence-based interventions in the assessment and treatment of mood disorders, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and adjustment disorders. Qualified candidates will be proficient in providing individual, couples, and family therapy, with an emphasis on delivering evidence-based care. Certification or documented proficiency in one or more in one or more of the following EBPs: PE, CBT and CPT is required at time of hire or within a year of employment.
The base compensation range for this position is $30.00 to $32.11 per hour.
What you will do
- Provide evidence-based treatment and assessment for veterans and their families.
- Performs and documents client’s screenings, biopsychosocial assessments, progress and referral information.
- Conduct clinical intake assessments on veterans and family members as needed.
- Provide individual, couples, and family psychotherapy to patients, with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatments.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the caregivers, physician, clinic director, case manager, and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients as needed.
- Attend weekly clinical, supervision, and administrative meetings.
- Provide services via telehealth platform, as required.
- Perform other duties as required