Outside Services Attendant
Part Time – Hourly $15
The Outside Services Attendant is responsible for providing carts and range balls for guests while keeping all work areas clean, orderly, and safe. They greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner while projecting a professional image.
- Prior golf related experience ideal
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision and be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Maintains grounds of players’ entrance, staging area, driving range and cart barn entrance.
- Delivers carts from the cart barn to the daily staging area.
- Ensures golf carts are clean, and properly prepared with a full sand bottle, pencil, and scorecard.
- Ensure golf carts are properly stored and secured.
- Performs periodic cart visual checks.
- Coordinates with Pro Shop to maintain a consistent level of cart & key availability.
- Basic understanding of golf course layout and rules of golf.
- Communicates district policies, promotions, and programs to our guests.
- Works with Pro Shop Managers in set up and execution of tournaments and outings.
- Reports guest complaints promptly to Golf Pro Associate.
- May be required to manage pace of play and marshalling across the golf courses.
- May be required to help with Junior Golf and other golf related programming.
- May be required to pick range balls off the range floor either with range picker or by shag bags.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor which may include Cottonwood Lodge operations.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Must be able to perform a varied work schedule: nights, weekends and holidays are required.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather may also be from extreme cold to extreme heat.
- May be bending, stooping, squatting, walking standing throughout shift.
- The noise level in the work area is moderately quiet.
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This job description may be amended from time to time and is established by Hyland Hills Park & Recreation District. The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to outline the basic requirements, duties, and general responsibilities of the position. This position is "at will", which means the District may terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any or no reason, subject only to the requirements of Federal and State law. Similarly, the employee may terminate the employment relationship without notice at any time for any or no reason.