Education and Experience
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this job. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
To effectively perform in this position, the incumbent is required to:
- Use company computer and software systems (such as CUBS, Word and Excel).
- Deal effectively with debtors and clients.
- Calculate basic figures and amounts.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with others.
- Meet performance standards
- Perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/her or others.
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance
- Vacation, sick time, and floating holidays
- State-of-the-Art training
- Casual work dress code
- Opportunities for growth
ABOUT CAINE & WEINER
Caine & Weiner is a leading full-service Accounts Receivable Management enterprise with a network of national collection centers strategically located throughout the country. Since 1930, we have delivered outstanding performance and unmatched service to our world-wide clients. Our full suite of solution-based services provides our clients with individual customization and optimized recovery results.
City of Los Angeles residents: Caine & Weiner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.