Responsible for collecting and securing payments for the Legal Dept. on behalf of our clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned at any time at the companys discretion.
- Utilize communication platforms provided including, telephone, email and text attempts in the required frequency in order to achieve the best results of debt recovery for the CW client base.
- Familiarize self with expectations and requirements of CW clients.
- Maintain OLDEST NEXT WORK date within company policy.
- Familiarize self with the collection policies and procedures established by the Company and handle assigned accounts in accordance with those policies and procedures.
- Accept payment via telephone using credit cards, check or other forms of payment to include promises to pays and post dates.
- Record payment information in CUBS as to what the conversation with the debtor entails as instructed by management.
- Follow-up on all promises or any other type of commitment daily or as the accounts comes due to be worked again.
- Accurately enter status of debtor account in CUBS database.
- Review and act appropriately on skip tracing information obtained from various sources.
- Advise management of highly disputed and/or volatile debtors.
- Required to work on different telephony platforms at different intervals throughout the day as instructed by management.
- Meet and exceed company expectations on call quality and recording expectations.
- Comply with company call and other disclosure requirements such as call recording disclosures in accordance with company policy and as instructed by management
- Updates the department manager or supervisor on client requests, problems or issues that may arise.
- Exceed 75% or greater of fee goal each month
- Clock in and track work hours using a time keeping system.
- Work closely with department and team members to learn and share best practices.
- Attend and participate in frequent meetings with management related to items such as KPIs, Scorecards, Call Recording, team meetings and unit meetings.
- Learn and utilize company resources and tools to collect funds in a legal and professional manner such as email, texting and use of the companys document imaging system.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
If working from office: the environment for this position is an office environment, clean and comfortable. The incumbent is in a non-confined office area in which he or she is free to move about at will.
In the course of performing this job, the incumbent typically spends time as follows:
- Walking - Occasional. Walking is minimal in the performance of duties. Worker may walk 3 - 5 feet around work area completing different functions pertaining to the filing and delivery of applicable forms.
- Sitting Constant. Worker will spend the majority of the workday sitting at his/her work station working with the companys computer and software systems.
- Lifting Minimal. Worker will lift less than 5 lbs. throughout the day.
- Reaching Minimal. Worker may reach to secure forms and documents throughout the day.
- Fingering - Constant. Worker is required to use finger activities when using the companys computer system.
- Feeling - Constant. Worker feels and touches the computer keyboard and calculator while working.
- Vision - Constant. Worker is constantly required to use accurate visual acuity in the performance of duties.
The incumbent in this position must be able to accommodate to the following demands:
- Confinement to inflexible work schedules and/or procedures
- Long periods of repetitive work activity.
- Time pressures and tight deadlines.
- Long periods of highly detailed and precise work activity.
- Difficult debtors.
- Using listening skills to determine best course of action for file.
- Basic math to figure goals, bonuses and potential client settlements
The incumbent in this position typically operates the following equipment:
- Company computer and software system (such as CUBS, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Dialing Systems