It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you! Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Roechling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history!
General Job Description:
- Manages a project team during the product development phases, ensuring the respect of the regulations required by the QM system, RA and RAMP, in order to reach targets in terms of quality and costs, shared with the project team and satisfying the technical specifications requested by the customer.
- Monitors the technical and economic targets, assigned for the part’s development.
- Supports the team during the part development phase and if necessary contributes with their competencies and experience.
- Responsible for all technical specifications and the approval of the deviation’s list which must be promptly communicated to the customer.
- Responsible for the design verification plan.
- Ensures that design reviews and design FMEAs are organized, carried out, and moderated according to guidelines and associated timing.
- Responsible for feasibility analysis and proposal of project modifications in case of concept deviations or non-respect of technical specifications.
- Monitors the part’s development to ensure quality, respect of the timing, budgeted costs, and legal aspects.
- In cases of non-conformity, defines the necessary measures in order to reach established targets.