- Primary contact for material costing, overhead costing, and overhead rate analysis.
- Review and approve BANF workflow items
- Assist with journal entry preparation and general ledger analysis, as needed
- Prepare and execute monthly costing cycles
- Analyze the effects of the monthly costing/agreement/distribution cycles on the result
- Prepare and review the overhead rates in SAP, and compare these rates with the RAC
- Help with the preparation of the machine capacity reporting
- P&L analysis for identification of savings, trends, and correctness of bookings
- Special analysis and ad hoc reporting as needed to support management
work experience or a combination of the two.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.