It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Röchling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history?
At our Duncan SC location we are searching for a:
Where We Need You
- Monitor, download & review EDI daily from all Customers.
- Correct any IDOC errors from EDI. Correct any KUEM issues as well.
- Run MRP for updating SAP.
- Cycle counts Purchased components & WIP parts on a weekly basis to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Works closely with Customer as a Customer Service Representative to ensure all Customer relevant issues are solved. Expectations are 24/7 availability by cell phone to answer calls during off shifts.
- Issues ‘Open Orders List’ to production & maintains SAP graphical planning table daily.
- Communicates potential delivery discrepancies with Logistics Manager to meet Customer requirements, balancing the needs of mold changes, inventory targets, & personnel availability.
- Works closely with warehouse Supervisor to ensure all Customer shipping requirements are met on a daily basis.
- Maintains and manages short term shortage potentials through daily reporting. Drives all activities to ensure customer delivery requirements are maintained.
- Maintains and manages weekly backlog reporting. Follows up to ensure open items are completed.
- Plans machine capacity for new model requests and bank builds as required.
- Maintains unclaimed parts list on a daily basis.
- Maintains working knowledge of customer portals and maintains as required by Customer requirements.
- Calculates optimal lot sizes on a quarterly basis.
- Plans service part production requirements on a daily basis.
- Maintains obsolescence levels on non-moving parts balancing of multiple cavity tools (i.e. L-R, LHD, RHD, etc.)
- Manages Non-moving finished parts (FGs) in on production floor which have not moved to shipping point.
- Maintains SAP Master Data on a daily basis.
- Manages and dispositions Non-moving inventory.
- Completes any other tasks as deemed necessary by the company