It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you! Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Roechling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history!
- Scrap Rates for respective zones &/or but not limited to respective zones.
- Completions of Mold Change start of press paperwork and First Piece Approval Form
- Monitor actual cycle times / efficiency
- Up Keep of Process Parameter sheets ( Info to Engineer)
- Assist in Mold changes/Material Changes ( team with all Technical team members)
- Identify Root cause of problems, correct if possible ( Press / Robot / EOAT) Feedback to Engineer)
- Logbook Entry / Pass down of shift Issues
- Keep Machines clean (Purge / Pellets / Parts & Runners in press / etc )
- Identify ROOT CAUSE and put into TIG proper down time codes ( notify proper personnel)
- Cleaning of the tools in assigned area ( each shift )
- Proper Break times
- Training of Technical team members in procedures and proper startup of the presses / tools
- Training & mentoring when apprentices are present
- Other duties as needed.