It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you! Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Roechling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history!
Where We Need You:
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of Injection Molding equipment.
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication.
- Plan and follow thru all maintenance and facilities activities.
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, facilities preventative maintenance schedules.
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance.
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization.
- ISO 14001 and TS16949 familiarity
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets and maintain within budget restraints.
- Special projects as deem necessary.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary.
- Other duties as needed.