- Strong management skills
- Automotive and injection molding manufacturing process knowledge
- Proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Good customer service/phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities
- Demonstrates time management skills
- Using logic and reasoning to offer solutions to problems
- Teaches others new processes and procedures
- Self-motivated and works well with others
- Set the example by actively contributing to department and company goals.
- Clarify expectations and seek additional training as needed.
- Build quality into work. Ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives. Be aware of current quality levels versus target levels.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
Work experience requirements:
- 5 years cost calculation, project management and/or accounting experience preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting, Engineering, or technically related field or equivalent work experience