We are committed to providing an enjoyable work environment and outstanding job opportunities, while providing excellent benefit options to meet our employees short and long-term goals. We have a reputation for offering an outstanding benefit package to our employees that work 30 or more hours per week.
- Work-life balance
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 11 Paid holidays
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid jury duty leave
- Training and advancement opportunities
- 401k with match up to 8%
- Mortgage discounts
- No interest employee loans for work wear
- Paid volunteering at ACU sponsored events
- Bonus opportunities
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Annual employee event for all staff and their families
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- AND MORE!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we hire and retain the best-qualified people without regard to marital status, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.