At Seattle's Union Gospel Mission, it's more than working 9 to 5
- It's about making a difference in the greater Seattle area.
- It's about impacting men, women, and children in greatest need.
- It's about changing lives forever.
- It's about seeing God's love in action.
Join us if you...
- are a Christian and agree with ourStatement of Faith
- want to serve people who are homeless, feed people who are hungry, and give hope to people who have none
- desire lasting community with like-minded people
- have the skills and the passion you'll need for the work we do
- Do you want to work for an organization that has been voted a Best Christian Workplace THREE years in a row?
Full-time Mission employees receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical / Vision - generous dependent coverage
- Dental - 100% paid by the Mission
- 4 weeks of vacation after 30 days
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement benefits w/ company match
- Tuition reimbursement.
Mission interns receive many nontraditional benefits, including real nonprofit experience and the opportunity to volunteer with our life-changing programs. Visit our website to learn more...