Babcock Center is a not-for-profit agency in the midlands of South Carolina that supports adults with disabilities both residentially (in homes) and vocationally (in day programs). We are a state-funded agency and are the largest agency of our kind in South Carolina. We offer a competitive employment advantage including;
- Robust PTO program starting at 10 hours per month (120 hours per year).
- 12 paid holidays each year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per year.
- 401K employer match at 100% up to 6% of the employee's pay.
- Medical insurance through BlueCross BlueShield with an employee-only rate of $75 per pay period.
- Other benefits such as; dental, vision, medical GAP, medical FSA, dependent care FSA, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, cancer, critical illness, and accident.
- Paid training is available including new hire orientation and job-specific training and development.
Babcock Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.