Bay Area Church, Bay Area Christian School, & the Early Learning Academy at BACS
4800 W. MAIN ST, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
We are on a mission to saturate the 4B Area with the Gospel by restoring people, families, and churches.
We encourage you to read more about the application process, browse the active job postings, and take the next step if you're ready to be on mission with us!
- Acceptance of and agreement with Bay Area Church's Statement of Faith and standard of conduct
- A strong, clear Christian testimony
- A lifestyle that displays an ongoing personal relationship with God and a commitment to serve Him daily
- BACS & ELA Team Members: Commitment to the philosophy of BACS, which is Kingdom Education: “The life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ, building them up in Christ, and equipping them to serve Christ.”
- Please Note: Every team member is expected to align with this Employee Profile, regardless of the role in which they are serving on our campus. BACS and the Early Learning Academy are ministries of Bay Area Church.
- Gospel Restoration
- Spirit and Truth Empowerment
- Relentless Love
- Hands-On Service
- Kingdom Partnership
- If you have questions or need help with anything related to employment, please contact the Human Resources Team.
- Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
- Faculty Positions: BACS Teachers have a required minimum of a bachelor's degree completed with 24 credit hours in the specific content discipline advertised, OR appropriate teaching certification may be required. Please upload a copy of your college transcripts, current resume, and any official certification records when you apply online.
- Substitute Teachers: BACS Classroom Subs have a required minimum of 24 credit hours completed. Please upload a copy of your college transcripts when you apply online.
- The online employment application is required for all positions. Review the individual job postings and descriptions for important details specific to the role to ensure your application is complete upon submission. Individual resumes are not reviewed without the complete application.
NEXT STEPS IN THE PROCESS:
- Once you've completed the online application, you should automatically receive a receipt of submission for your records. This is your confirmation email indicating it went through to the HR team inbox.
- Jobs will usually be posted a minimum of 1-2 weeks as we collect applications.
- Once the top candidates have been determined for each position, we will contact those selected and coordinate an agreeable time for an interview.
- Follow-up communication will be sent to any applicants that have been asked to complete an interview.
- Don't forget to check your "spam" folder regularly for any messages that might get filtered out.
If you do not see an open position that matches your qualifications at this time, please create a candidate profile by selecting "Create Account" on the right-hand side to be considered for future openings.