Bay Area Church, Bay Area Christian School, & the Early Learning Academy at BACS
Located at 4800 W. Main St, League City, Texas 77573
We are on a mission to saturate the 4B Area with the Gospel by restoring people, families, and churches.
We encourage you to read more about the application process, browse the active employment opportunities, and take the next step if you're ready to be on mission with us!
All team members are expected to align with the following Employee Profile, regardless of the role in which they are serving on our campus. Bay Area Christian School and the Early Learning Academy at BACS are ministries of Bay Area Church.
- Acceptance of and agreement with Bay Area Church's Statement of Faith and standard of conduct
- A strong, clear Christian testimony
- A lifestyle that displays an ongoing personal relationship with God and a commitment to serve Him daily
- BACS & ELA Team Members: Commitment to the philosophy of BACS, which is Kingdom Education: “The life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ, building them up in Christ, and equipping them to serve Christ.”
- Gospel Restoration
- Spirit and Truth Empowerment
- Relentless Love
- Hands-On Service
- Kingdom Partnership
- The online employment application is required for all positions. Review the individual job descriptions for important details specific to the role to ensure your application is complete upon submission. Individual resumes are not reviewed without the complete application.
- Faculty Positions: BACS Teachers must have a completed bachelor's degree, along with a minimum of 24 college credit hours in the specific content discipline advertised OR appropriate teaching certification. Please upload a copy of your college transcripts, current resume, and any official certification records when you apply online.
- Substitute Teachers: BACS Classroom Subs have a required minimum of 24 college credit hours completed. Please upload a copy of your college transcripts when you apply online.
- Transcripts: Unofficial copies of college transcripts are acceptable for online application purposes, but please be aware that official college transcripts will be required to verify minimum job requirements have been met if a candidate proceeds to the job offer stage.
Accommodation Requests: If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. Reasonable accommodation requests can be made by contacting the Bay Area Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-332-2133.