To empower individuals and families with diverse needs to realize their full potential for achieving meaningful goals, guided by principles of independence, health, wellness, safety and recovery.
To be a leading, fiscally responsible and pioneering organization in the provision of integrated, high quality, outcome-based, and cost-effective health and human services that are mission-driven and responsive to the diverse needs of individuals, families and communities, business, and society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To its mission of assisting people to heal, recover, and become more independent in the community, WellLife Network brings a core set of values that drive us to create, with technology, innovative solutions to the social and economic challenges that face our society. Our values include:
- Change for Improvement - Envisioning an organization that is responsive to change to assure that all that we do is relevant and of the highest standards.
- Integrity - Ensuring honesty, ethics and transparency in everything we do. Being a trusted partner, employer, collaborator and supporter and caring deeply about our reputation.
- Quality - Holding ourselves to the highest standards of excellence in our work.
- Person-Centered - valuing the persons we serve and helping them to achieve their life’s goals
- Compassion - Caring for and respecting community, staff and those whom we serve.
- Accountability - Being accountable to our clients; empowering our staff; responsible to our funders, supporters and partners, and demonstrating the efficacy of our work, our outcomes and our results.
- Staff-Centric – Creating an environment which promotes staff development and respect for their contributions to the people we serve, which helps to drive successful outcomes.