Welcome to the Minikahda Club Career Page! We are proud of our 125 years of tradition where employees have fun while working together around a culture based on our core values; Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork, Excellence, Communication and Humility.
If your ideal job is to spend time at a special place where your paycheck is based on fun and not considered work, you are invited to join our team of great people!
Located minutes from downtown Minneapolis, MN, overlooking Lake Bde Maka Ska, The Minikahda Club is much more than a collection of amenities. The Club experience is focused on providing superior social and recreational experiences based on the values of family, fellowship, integrity, respect, and inclusiveness.
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- An environment for learning, coaching and mentoring from professionals
- A great working environment, beautiful setting along Lake Bde Maka Ska,
- Great opportunity to network with valuable members of the community
- Free meals during your working hours
- Flexible scheduling and no hours later than 11:00 p.m.
- Close walking distance to bus line or available parking
- Limited facility use on Mondays for employees
- Uniforms provided for required positions
Full-time (30 hours or more per week) year-round employees enjoy these additional benefits:
- Medical health insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance voluntary
- Basic Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance employer paid
- Long Term Disability employer paid
- Short Term Disability voluntary
- Critical Illness insurance voluntary
- Accident insurance voluntary
- 401k with employer match
Join our team today to be a part of The Club experience. Apply today to talk to a hiring manager about joining our team.