Welcome to our Careers Portal! If you do not see an open position that matches your qualifications at this time please create a candidate profile by selecting "Create Account" on the right-hand side to be considered for future openings.
Why Woodland Pond? Our staff say it best! Woodland Pond has just been certified for another consecutive year as a nationally certified “Great Place to Work”! What do the staff say they like best about being at Woodland Pond?
- Year after year cost of living increases ranging between 4%-7.35%
- Our 403b plan with a 6% Woodland Pond employer match
- Benefits that Woodland Pond pays more than 85% of the premium for on behalf of the employee and their family
- Up to 35 paid days off every year for full time staff, to start with!
- Top 5% ranking state wide for staffing levels for all nursing homes and long term care facilities, measured by the NYS Department of Health
- Woodland Pond’s unlimited tuition assistance program (requirements apply)
- 25% employee discount on all meals and refreshments
- Onsite bank branch, drug store, and Starbucks branch
- Annual celebrations with awesome raffles, games, gifts, and treats for Senior Living Week and the Holidays
- Flexible schedules and endless opportunities for career laddering
- Opportunity to earn overtime – at an overtime rate that pays DOUBLE TIME – (not time and a half)!
- Active commitment to a clean, healthy, and safe working environment where no one wants for the right tools and supplies to do their job
- An Employee Voice Committee, giving YOU a voice in a safe, management free zone
- WoodlandCares Fund, providing employee emergency financial assistance grants
And so much more! Apply today!