Waterous Company, a privately owned South East Metro manufacturer since 1886, instills confidence and trust within firefighters in the national and global markets we serve. Waterous manufactures the most innovative pumps, hydrants and valves and are crucial components to the longstanding tradition of saving lives and protecting citizens. We are 280 employees strong with tenures as long as 45 years. Waterous is proud to foster a safe and rewarding work environment.
Waterous Company offers a rich benefit package and competitive compensation including:
- Affordable health insurance and vision plan
- Employer paid dental insurance (if enrolled in medical)
- Employer paid Group Term Life insurance, Short Term Disability, AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer HSA contribution (if enrolled in high deductible medical plan).
- 401K company match
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- 10 paid holidays, 2 personal floaters and vacation accruals.
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual $160 allowance for safety shoes
MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETELY FILLED OUT WITH YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES AND INCLUDES YOUR SIGNATURE!!!