Welcome to The Gill Corporation's Careers Portal
Who We Are
The Gill Corporation is one of the world's largest manufacturers of honeycomb, high performance floor panels, cargo compartment liners and original equipment for passenger and freighter aircraft. The company also excels in many other types of reinforced plastics including interior sandwich panels for creating structures such as aircraft galleys and bulkheads, honeycomb core and related products.
How To apply. Click on the Job Title below and fill out an application. ALL POSITIONS ARE ON-SITE.
The minimum job requirements for all current open positions are:
- Must have English reading and verbal communication skills sufficient to read, understand and communicate company operating instructions, procedures and policies.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to demonstrate math proficiency.
- Must be available to work shifts specified by position and be flexible to potential overtime on weekends/ holidays.
- ITAR: All our positions require access to information that is subject to compliance with the International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). In order to comply with the requirements of the ITAR and/or the EAR, applicants will be asked to provide specific documentation to verify U.S. person status under the ITAR and the EAR. A “U.S. person” according to their definition is a U.S. citizen, U.S. lawful permanent resident (green card holder), or protected individual such as a refugee, or asylee.
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Gill Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
The Gill Corporation provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disability Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please notify the Human Resources Department.
Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants. Under California law our California employees have the following rights:
- The right to receive disclosure about our Information Collection Practices.
- The right to receive disclosure about our Information Disclosure Practices.
- The right to tell us not to sell your Personal Information.
- The right to tell us not to share your Personal Information for behavioral or cross-context marketing purposes.
- The right to tell us not to process your Sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than the purposes for which it was originally collected.
- The right to request that we correct information that is incorrect.
- The right to request a copy of Personal Information we collected about you during the past 12 months or, at your option, since January 1, 2022, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to request that we delete Personal Information subject to certain exceptions.
The Gill Corporation collects and uses Personal Information for human resources, employment, benefits administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect and the purposes for which we intend to use this information:
- Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
- Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.
- Dependent's or other individual's information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).
- National identifiers, such as SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation.
- Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes.
- Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.
- Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.
- Health and Safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.
- Information Systems (IS) information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on the Company's information systems and networks.
- Biometric information such as details relating to fingerprint patterns.
- Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to a Company office location.
- Surveillance information such as call monitoring and video surveillance.
- Sensitive Personal Information, such as Social Security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number, account log-in, financial account number, password, or credentials allowing access to an account, precise geolocation, consumer’s racial or ethnic origin, biometric information, and health.
- Profile or summary about an applicant/employee's characteristics, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Information Collection Practices. The Company collects Personal Information from employees and from third parties such as staffing partners, employment application references, background and credit checking vendors, and government agencies. We use Personal Information to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment.
- Conduct background checks.
- Manage your employment relationship with us, including for:
- onboarding processes;
- timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration;
- employee benefits administration;
- employee training and development requirements;
- the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts;
- reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill;
- workers' compensation claims management;
- employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination;
- manage job accommodations, workplace and/or personal illness and injury; and
- other human resources purposes.
- Manage and monitor employee access to company facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Company policies and procedures.
- Engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of the Company.
- Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance.
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
- Administer and maintain the Company's operations, including for safety purposes.
- For client marketing purposes.
- Exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company and its employees, affiliates, customers, contractors, and agents.
- We use and process Sensitive Personal Information to comply with laws including anti-discrimination laws and disability accommodation laws.
Information Disclosure Practices. The Company may disclose Personal Information of employees for a business purpose to third parties who assist us in administering our workforce including benefits providers; payroll and expense administrators; worker’s compensation vendors and government agencies; professional advisors such as attorneys, auditors and accountants; and, where appropriate, law enforcement or government regulators. We do NOT sell employee information or share it with third parties for behavioral or cross-context marketing purposes.
Processing Sensitive Personal Information. We do NOT process Sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than the purpose for which it was originally collected.
How to request correction of your information: If you believe that information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs to be updated.
How to request a copy of your information. If you would like to receive a copy of the information collected about you during the past 12 months (or at your option, since January 1, 2022). Certain information will not be released to you because of legal restrictions or because the information is used for security purposes.
How to request deletion of your information. If you would like for us to delete information that we are permitted by law to delete. We are not permitted to delete information that we need in order to operate our business, administer our employees, protect our legal obligations and rights, or to provide security for our employees, our systems and our company.
If you have any questions about this Notice or need to access this Notice in an alternative format due to having a disability. Please contact: HR@thegillcorp.com for any of the above.